LED Strip for NZXT H440 Case

Hey guys,
I'm getting my H440 case soon. I was wondering how many LED strips I should get to light up my build. I was thinking maybe 2x 30cm Bitfenix Alchemy Red (since my case is black-red) strips would suffice. Would it be necessary to get more?
Thanks!

I would try the 2 first then if needed add 1 more onto the rear of the case (by the pci slot covers). I advise you to go with Icemodz strips instead, they are superior in quality, cheaper, your supporting a smaller business and Mundi( the owner) is a great guy. You should also get white LED since there is usually to much red in a build when people do what you plan on.

I would try the 2 first then if needed add 1 more onto the rear of the case (by the pci slot covers). I advise you to go with Icemodz strips instead, they are superior in quality, cheaper, your supporting a smaller business and Mundi( the owner) is a great guy. You should also get white LED since there is usually to much red in a build when people do what you plan on.

I can't really get Icemodz ones because I'm not sure they would ship in time... I don't live in the states but I do happen to be in the states for a few days which will enable me to receive the amazon shipments in time. Really not sure about Ice Modz though... although their product looks super nice...

I dunno, putting a third inside the hard drive bays may have a better aesthetic. I will also have to bookmark Icemodz now because of you. :P

I can't really get Icemodz ones because I'm not sure they would ship in time... I don't live in the states but I do happen to be in the states for a few days which will enable me to receive the amazon shipments in time. Really not sure about Ice Modz though... although their product looks super nice...

You don't have to install the LED strips right away. Working on a build over some time always has a better feeling of accomplishment than having it all done in one day. :)

whatever you do please for the love of animals and ducks if you have a red colour scheme dont get red leds! :D

whatever you do please for the love of animals and ducks if you have a red colour scheme dont get red leds! :D

why?

İt looks horrible D:

what would you suggest. Im in the same boat as this fellla

I have a blue motherboard lol (sadly). I plan on getting 1 white LED for the bottom and 1 red for the top.