COD Ghosts ca. 20GBP

MariusJS

Seems they have loads in stock, and at that price, why not?

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Call-Of-Duty-Ghosts-CD-Key-for-Steam.html

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

As you can get Ghosts when you buy nvidia cards, they are not worth much. Just go on any "used items site" (ebay, blocket bla bla) and search Call of duty ghosts CD key and get it for £15.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

As you can get Ghosts when you buy nvidia cards, they are not worth much. Just go on any "used items site" (ebay, blocket bla bla) and search Call of duty ghosts CD key and get it for £15.

Could you link that, on eBay I could only find it for 20GBP+

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

Ghosts is not in a nvidia bundle? its just people selling cd keys.

Could you link that, on eBay I could only find it for 20GBP+

Only seen it in Sweden, people selling for £15 today but now I can't find it.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Played the free weekend and had to turn down all the things that made the game a PC game. o_0. Only way i will get it is if it is free or they pay me to buy it.

I might consider it for like 1$, tops.

I wouldn't even take it if they were giving it away.

If only CoD Ghosts didn't suck...

I feel I should point this out, cod 4 is only seen as a good game for nostalgia if cod 4 and ghosts were released at the same time, ghosts would be better. It's not really a bad game you just were either burned out on the series or didn't like it in the first place.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I feel I should point this out, cod 4 is only seen as a good game for nostalgia if cod 4 and ghosts were released at the same time, ghosts would be better. It's not really a bad game you just were either burned out on the series or didn't like it in the first place.

I am a big COD fan. I love BO2 (I still play BO2) but even I think Ghosts is shit. Infinity Ward made so many bad decisions. I will stick to BO2 until Treyarch makes their next release. I am very weary about Sledgehammer making the upcoming COD also. They have too many ties to Infinity Ward. Roll on November 2015.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Nope, nope nope, still not worth it, maybe for 0.99 but still

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

You might be right, I just don't like the game at all.  :(

My personal rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/139780-zalman-my-first-build/

I use it partially as a Hackintosh. Don't judge me.

I am a big COD fan. I love BO2 (I still play BO2) but even I think Ghosts is shit. Infinity Ward made so many bad decisions. I will stick to BO2 until Treyarch makes their next release. I am very weary about Sledgehammer making the upcoming COD also. They have too many ties to Infinity Ward. Roll on November 2015.

I think bo2 was horrible

I think bo2 was horrible

Why? Have you played it lately? The only people that play it these days (hardcore anyway) are more into competitive CoD. If you play HC CTF & SnD, most people are very much playing objectively with communication and it makes it a brilliant game. BO2 as a competitive game is actually really good.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Why? Have you played it lately? The only people that play it these days (hardcore anyway) are more into competitive CoD. If you play HC CTF & SnD, most people are very much playing objectively with communication and it makes it a brilliant game. BO2 as a competitive game is actually really good.

In your opinion it was good, do not force on ideas as facts you sound like a bloody America. Christian.

In your opinion it was good, do not force on ideas as facts you sound like a bloody America. Christian.

My name is Christian. :)

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

My name is Christian. :)

Lol

Okay. Touchy subject? In my opinion I do believe it is a good game. I asked you why you felt it wasn't. I wondered if you had played it lately as I felt the game may have changed since you last played it (as the game play depends on the players that play it, which is a fact). I didn't try to force my opinions as fact (I just stated my opinions). All I tried to do was engage in a dialogue. If you aren't comfortable with having a normal conversation (with me or on this topic) that is fine but there is no need to attack me and get all defensive. 

I think bo2 was horrible

I actually didn't think bo2 was all that bad and I got it on a huge sale at Bestbuy (price matched microcenter) for $10 but the online services was bad because I kept getting disconnected/kicked even though my internet was fine. 

Okay. Touchy subject? In my opinion I do believe it is a good game. I asked you why you felt it wasn't. I wondered if you had played it lately as I felt the game may have changed since you last played it (as the game play depends on the players that play it, which is a fact). I didn't try to force my opinions as fact (I just stated my opinions). All I tried to do was engage in a dialogue. If you aren't comfortable with having a normal conversation (with me or on this topic) that is fine but there is no need to attack me and get all defensive.

I was hardly being defensive but you forced something down my throat as being factuality rather than opinion.

I was hardly being defensive but you forced something down my throat as being factuality rather than opinion.

Fun Fact: In two years, it will be the year 2016.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Again I just wanted to know your thoughts.

Fun Fact: In two years, it will be the year 2016.

That is a fact assuming you are using the widely accepted calendar in the current world.