PS4 (All Digital or Physical)

COCOBYTES

Its a mix

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

physical. I like having the disk, but I also don't have a lot of games so storage is not a huge issue.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

If you buy a lot of games then go physical because unless you want to upgrade your hard drive and still need to delete some things every now and then because of game sizes downloading won't do you so well.

I would go physical in the case that you might want to make a temp switch with a friend so you can play a game he owns but you never played and vice versa.

If you upgrade the HDD then go digital, if not then you'll have to predominantly stay with physical.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I'm going to upgrade the hard drive

If you upgrade the HDD then go digital, if not then you'll have to predominantly stay with physical.

wouldn't you want physical then?

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

wouldn't you want physical then?

I prefer having everything digital, it's much more convenient.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

I try to get all my games physical on PS4. The games are MASSIVE and it takes a while to download them. Plus you can't pre load so If I pre ordered a game I would have to wait a few days before I could even install it. 

Also with physical games if you run out of space you can just uninstall a game to make room, and if you need to re install it you just have to put it back in your system rather than waiting for it to download a gain. 

But, unfortunately no one will go fully physical, most (if not all) Indie games are Digital only. Also, the free games you get with PS Plus are Digital as well. So If you ask me, physical is the way to go, simply because it saves storage, and time.

I'm waiting for the PS store to turn into Steam then I'll go all digital without a problem. Till then, physical only for retail titles. I only buy exclusives anyways so those won't take up too much space.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Digital. I have no interest in physical copies of games anymore, I would rather have them all digital. I don't have the space to store a ton of physical games, I'm already running out of room in my apartment due to my DVD, Blu-ray, and book collections not to mention last gen games and old consoles. I don't care about physical cases or manuals or any of that stuff. The only time I buy physical console games is when there is a good reason to do so (pre-order bonuses, collector's edition I want, unknown release status on PSN, etc) otherwise it is 100% digital.

• 2 weeks later...

If digital was 10% less then I would go digital otherwise physical. Especially with the size of the installs and slow internet speeds in the U.S. at least. 

both 

• 2 weeks later...

Whichever is cheaper, Sony tend to take the piss with the digital price on launch here, games are almost always available cheaper on disc from online retailers such as Amazon.

Physical for Trade in.

MY BUILD | Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Corsair Vengeance 16GB LP 1600Mhz | Intel 330 180GB SSD + 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 2x WD Red 2TB | OCZ ZX 850W 80+Gold | NZXT H442 Razer Edition | LG 34UC88-B 21:9 3440x1440 | Razer Kraken | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Naga 2013 | Logitech Z-2300 | Steam/Xbox Live Gamertag: Jay Slasher

Sell the PS4 and the games, build a PC and get all your games on Steam and yell PCMASTERRACE!

sorry..

Physical, I like to have my instruction booklet open when I play some more complex sports games with tonnes of button combos (I'm looking at you MLB 14: The Show)

Physical.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW