UOLTT: Operation Monarch (To Capture a <REDACTED>)

Send me a copy. Oh and make it in Titanium! not some pesky Aluminum :D This is thing should be able to deflect bullets!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Ti is cheaper than Au.. hmmmmm

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I did that, but Word wouldn't add in the < > symbols. So it was just a whole ton of regular "redacted" words. Not enough in your face redactation. I'll see if I can run it again. Honestly when I was redacting things I just read the whole document and redacted pretty much most the verbs and nouns, haha.

That should still work. The < > are wildcard characters and a \< or \> should force it to use it as a normal search character. I have tried a test on word 2010 and it seemed to work without the \ which is weird. Give it a play and it might make your life a bit easier even just using the find function would help you a bit.

Also @ixi_your_face when are you opening the UOLTT bookshop :D you could get loads of orders for that thing haha.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

That should still work. The < > are wildcard characters and a \< or \> should force it to use it as a normal search character. I have tried a test on word 2010 and it seemed to work without the \ which is weird. Give it a play and it might make your life a bit easier even just using the find function would help you a bit.

Also @ixi_your_face when are you opening the UOLTT bookshop :D you could get loads of orders for that thing haha.

Worked like a charm. REDACTED apparently appeared over 1600 times. Thanks a ton, Basop!

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

haha its so much better with the blotted out words and the troll <Redacted> :D again Brilliant work! to all involved. How much controversy do you reckon this will cause lol we shall be going for the Kingship!

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

haha its so much better with the blotted out words and the troll <Redacted> :D again Brilliant work! to all involved. How much controversy do you reckon this will cause lol we shall be going for the Kingship!

I'm sure there's plenty of groups out there planning the same thing. But likely their information isn't as organized as ours. Hopefully the presentation alone will let people know we're serious.

But I know for a fact there's no other organization who is using their operations as a PR attempt!

I'm sure there's plenty of groups out there planning the same thing. But likely their information isn't as organized as ours. Hopefully the presentation alone will let people know we're serious.

But I know for a fact there's no other organization who is using their operations as a PR attempt!

I can see by the number of people in chat it is working well within the org already.

-Groucho Marx

Totally want to see if i can find somewhere that'll kindly weld and cut some metal for me nearby, if not, I'm sure I'm competent enough to just attack it with a hacksaw and file to a nice finish, but welding, nahhh dawg.

I'd also prefer posting my schematics and seeing if people want to give making it a go for themselves, because I'm positive shipping would be colossal

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Totally want to see if i can find somewhere that'll kindly weld and cut some metal for me nearby, if not, I'm sure I'm competent enough to just attack it with a hacksaw and file to a nice finish, but welding, nahhh dawg.

I'd also prefer posting my schematics and seeing if people want to give making it a go for themselves, because I'm positive shipping would be colossal

Any local technical college. Or even high schools. They'd probably do it for free just for the project towards their grade.

Dang Tacoma, you work hard :P Anyways, when are we releasing or starting a thread on the RSI forums?

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Let's be sure to post up and discuss all operation information and random stuff on the RSI page to get that activity up.

Let's be sure to post up and discuss all operation information and random stuff on the RSI page to get that activity up.

shouldnt it be secret??

what? 15-25 GBP is colossal? bah hush with you! but do show some prototypes of it before you actually make it. maybe make one in wood first?

shouldnt it be secret??

Nothing in the document is actually a secret outside of the fact we want a KingShip. Everything can be found on the actual RSI pages.

The reason we even leaked the document was to increase fleet activity to get the interview with CR.

For now, it's kind of being used as  PR stunt. But it is an actual operation, don't mind that.

Nothing in the document is actually a secret outside of the fact we want a KingShip. Everything can be found on the actual RSI pages.

The reason we even leaked the document was to increase fleet activity to get the interview with CR.

For now, it's kind of being used as  PR stunt. But it is an actual operation, don't mind that.

But in that post there is a link that takes people here and here there is a document that says we want the kingship

But in that post there is a link that takes people here and here there is a document that says we want the kingship

yeah, people accidentally said more than they were suppose to. Luckily the actual report that will have our tactics, schedule and actual information from live intelligence gathering won't be publicly released. A redacted form will be though. But only officers will have the official form.

I think it's ok for that to be seen, honestly. I'm gonna kill the link Friday anyways. And noone can download, only copy.

Proudly reporting for duty!!

My mini fleet is at your disposal!!! :D

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

Do you think if it is a good idea to "leak" the redacted copy to the RSI forums just to stir things up? I have another account that is not in UOLTTC in case that is a yes (for stealthiness)  :ph34r:

I know it has been posted already but it would be cool to post it as something like "look what these dudes are doing, they sure look like a force to be reckoned with" and also atract more people to the org. It seems like a good idea...

Join the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate in Star Citizen 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Enlist NOW to join the fleet!!!

Me when I first saw this:

post-41693-0-72419500-1394667408.png

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Do you think if it is a good idea to "leak" the redacted copy to the RSI forums just to stir things up? I have another account that is not in UOLTTC in case that is a yes (for stealthiness)  :ph34r:

I know it has been posted already but it would be cool to post it as something like "look what these dudes are doing, they sure look like a force to be reckoned with" and also atract more people to the org. It seems like a good idea...

I agree. It was more so an act of desperation, honestly. Earlier today we were knocked down to top 50 of orgs in activity.

But those posts... Hahaha.... The reply posts our guys did are just plain horrible. Great attempt though.

I agree. It was more so an act of desperation, honestly. Earlier today we were knocked down to top 50 of orgs in activity.

But those posts... Hahaha.... The reply posts our guys did are just plain horrible. Great attempt though.

Then we try again... and again... and as many times as it takes!!! 

Join the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate in Star Citizen 

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Enlist NOW to join the fleet!!!

I didn't even know it was intentional, so don't be mean to the rabbit. :(