UOLTT: Operation Monarch (To Capture a <REDACTED>)

You can be a member of the Rabbit Squadron. :D

Why not fishbait(or maybe vanduul bait) squadron? I think that is a squad more fitting of linus.

Why don't we offer Linus as a trade for the kingship? Then they can do whatever they do with captured Lini  (That is now the official plural of Linus pronounced line-eye),and we get a Kingship!  :ph34r:

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Why not fishbait(or maybe vanduul bait) squadron? I think that is a squad more fitting of linus.

Rabbit or nothing.

Redacted copy is ready. Preparing the RSI forum submission.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4JsaqZZgoFlOWtIWlMyVkQ2Z2M/edit?usp=sharing

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

As a prank, the first version you upload on to RSI just should just be 60 pages of <REDACTED>. :D  :ph34r:

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Thinking of actually blacking out every piece saying <REDACTED> so if someone were to copy and paste a piece of it, it would just show <REDACTED> on their side. 

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

I still have faith in our army, but if we don't get enough people, we might go down in SC history as the most failed operation ever. So, get more people! We ned your friends, your brothers, heck, even your grandmas! Lets make sure this operation is a success! :ph34r:

I still have faith in our army, but if we don't get enough people, we might go down in SC history as the most failed operation ever. So, get more people! We ned your friends, your brothers, heck, even your grandmas! Lets make sure this operation is a success! :ph34r:

Let's send in our grandmas as the grunts to take the fire from the first wave so we can see what we're up against  :D

Let's send in our grandmas as the grunts to take the fire from the first wave so we can see what we're up against :D

What if someone has a cool grandma? The might capture the kingship before we can even set foot on it! *ninja*(I can't make the ninja because of tapatalk. I'll edit my post later.)

I'll do my part :D

Recruits can only do so much though...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Redacted copy is ready. Preparing the RSI forum submission.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4JsaqZZgoFlOWtIWlMyVkQ2Z2M/edit?usp=sharing

I love how the tracker and ghost reqruitments are riddled with <REDACTED>.

You may want to thoroughly double check the doc. I assume you redacted any references to Monarch and SICC, but quickly scanning over it, I still found some. On page 16 under "start", there's one. Maybe a Control+F would get rid of any "leftovers".

Great work overall, can't wait to set/see this in motion! :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Hey Tacoma, I would double check and go through the dock with a fine-toothed comb. I saw a mention of SICC on page 12

Hey Tacoma, I would double check and go through the dock with a fine-toothed comb. I saw a mention of SICC on page 12

Thanks, buddy.

I love how the tracker and ghost reqruitments are riddled with <REDACTED>.

You may want to thoroughly double check the doc. I assume you redacted any references to Monarch and SICC, but quickly scanning over it, I still found some. On page 16 under "start", there's one. Maybe a Control+F would get rid of any "leftovers".

Great work overall, can't wait to set/see this in motion! :D

You too, Wauthar, haha. 

This is becoming an even BIGGER project. REDACTING, literally, words in an entire document is absolutely nuts.

Thanks, buddy.

You too, Wauthar, haha. 

This is becoming an even BIGGER project. REDACTING, literally, words in an entire document is absolutely nuts.

Know the words you are redacting and the find & replace tool :D also doing it in sections is a good method if you are doing it manually.

So anyone put the tea on yet...

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Send me a copy. Oh and make it in Titanium! not some pesky Aluminum :D This is thing should be able to deflect bullets!

tbh I'm expecting hand weapons to be lasers

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

tbh I'm expecting hand weapons to be lasers

Some of the ships weapons are caseless projectile... I would prefer a mix of both.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

In that case I want a gun that shot melted metal at the speed of light

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Reporting for Duty.

We might lose our lives, or the ones we love but the day we fight will bring victory! 

''War does not determine who is right - only who is left.''

-Bertnand (i think)

Know the words you are redacting and the find & replace tool :D also doing it in sections is a good method if you are doing it manually.

So anyone put the tea on yet...

I did that, but Word wouldn't add in the < > symbols. So it was just a whole ton of regular "redacted" words. Not enough in your face redactation. I'll see if I can run it again. Honestly when I was redacting things I just read the whole document and redacted pretty much most the verbs and nouns, haha.