fan control software?

Evostatic343

is there any software that lets me edit my cpu fan speeds without going into the bios? if so can you link it? mobo is asus sabertooth z87

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

Yeah... theres a really good one called AIsuite it comes with all Asus motherboards, go to the Asus websites and find your board.  Go to support and then drivers.  Select your operating system and go to utilities, from there download the latest full Ai suite 3.  Ai suite isn't the best for allot of things, but owns all others in fan control. 

If you want to use curves, Speedfan is only good. If only constant speeds then I use OpenHardwareMonitor.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 4 months later...

I would like to bump this, with windows 7 my old school asus rampage 2 extreme board used AI Suite to perfection, now i cant see any AI Suite for windows 8. Just wondering if anyone knows how or where to get AI Suite 3 from by default without having to go through my specific mobo? Is this possible as a general program these days or not?

what is this AI Suite II/III USB 3 Boost? It looks to be similar but i cant figure out with windows 8.1 default/pro settings on what to open where?

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Tools&os=29

Same for this file? Cant figure out what is what and the installer. Never heard of the website before but it looked good as a desperate AI Suite III attempt.

Basicly i just want to make sure my CPU fan is running the same as before when windows 7 cause my shit will melt if i dont use a "turbo" setting.
http://ai-suite-3.software.informer.com/1.0/

speedfan is reallly nice, loads of options. Really low footprint too.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~