GALAXY GeForce GTX 780 Ti HOF V20 Achieves 3DMark WR

TOMPPIX

GALAXY Achieves World Record With GeForce GTX 780 Ti HOF V20

The Galaxy GeForce GTX 780 Ti HOF V20 “Hall of Fame” edition blows away the previous GTX 780 Ti HOF card and instead of the GK110-300-A1 chip incorporates NVIDIA’s flagship GK110-425-B1 which is the fully unlocked Kepler core featuring 2880 Cuda cores and a 3 GB GDDR5 memory running across a 384-bit interface. The HOF edition won’t be kept clocked at reference clocks but would feature some impressive over the GHz frequencies and still leave abundance of room for overclocking enthusiasts. To achieve the world record, overclocker MadTse pushed the card beyond its limits by achieving a core clock of 1886 MHz and 2000 MHz memory clock (8 GHz effective) which is superb.

Galaxy-GeForce-GTX-780-Ti-HOF-V20..jpg

GALAXY-GeForce-GTX-780-Ti-HOF-V20.jpgGALAXY-GeForce-GTX-780-Ti-HOF-V20-Power.

SOURCE

So, They had a 780 ti with less cuda cores than the other 780 tis?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Holy mother of speeds

I'm sitting here with my GPU at 1.2 GHz :(

Daaamn! I was not expecting anyone being able to top EVGA's Kingpin card. 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Apparently only 20 were made, so this is another concept card that is useless for the rest of us.

Edit: There may yet be hope, I will update this post if I get confirmation.

Edit 2: Closer to 70 overall of which the first 30 or so have an issue with mounting LN2 pots lol. Doesn't look these will pass Nvidia greenlight unless something changes, so no retail availability looking likely. Booo :(

That clockspeed tho

Right? If only I had a cpu with 6 cores and 12 threads operating at 1mhz......a guy can only dream.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

am I the only one that thinks this is useless?  its not like it can play any games at that speed...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's