Dollar Shave Club Information

LinusTech

Satisfied so far. Blades are good quality, the shave butter is great. 

• 4 weeks later...

I normally starve a honey badger for two weeks, force it to run on a hamster wheel lined with sharpening stones and bribe him to shave my face for a meal.

I almost started this a few weeks ago, but passed. Revisited and ordered. I mean 1$!? No brainer. Need more services like this.

On a real note, I did the $6 a month, which is still amazingly cheaper.  Have to say I'm absolutely satisfied, not gimmicky at all, great quality blades and the handle has a nice weight to it that doesn't feel cheap in the slightest bit.  The shave butter is excellent, worth the $8 for sure!!  MILLIONS OF THUMBS UP and KUDOS!!

Do they ship to PO Boxes? Most companies don't, especially computer ones like newegg and NCIX :c but as someone that lives in the middle of nowhere its the only shipping address I have. Anyone know off the top of their head?

I would think they do depending on what you order.  Mine was the shave butter and first months setup and it was a relatively small box that could easily fit in a P.O. Box.

This would be a good sponsor for Tek Syndicate HAHA

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

• 9 months later...

Just signed up for the executive package after a particularly gnarly shave last night.

Used your link so hopefully that helps out LTT at least a little

Current System Specs:

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming     CPU: Intel i5 9600k      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ti FTW Ultra Silent    PSU: EVGA 750 G2 80+ gold

Ram:  16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200    Storage: 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO/ 4TB WD Blue Case: Corsair 275R-White

A real man shaves with one of these.

lance-briggs-straight-razor.jpg

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

• 9 months later...

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

• 2 years later...

I'm actually quite disappointed that a lot of the offers LTT has are only for american viewers. Do more americans watch Linus than Canadians? Does |Linus Not care about Canada or Canadian viewers? No offer code possible on dollar shave club Canada and only razors available on Canadian site no shave butter no one wipe charlies.

It seems a lot of american companies send LTT boxes of these things to try

Could you guys at least say if an offer is available in canada or not when you talk about them?

Canada is shafted for no good reason.

17 minutes ago, Corroder said:

I'm actually quite disappointed that a lot of the offers LTT has are only for american viewers. Do more americans watch Linus than Canadians? Does |Linus Not care about Canada or Canadian viewers? No offer code possible on dollar shave club Canada and only razors available on Canadian site no shave butter no one wipe charlies.

It seems a lot of american companies send LTT boxes of these things to try

Could you guys at least say if an offer is available in canada or not when you talk about them?

Canada is shafted for no good reason.

Our American audience dwarfs our Canadian one. There are more people in California alone than in all of Canada.

That's why we generally address an American audience. That's what it is, sorry :(

8 hours ago, Corroder said:

I tried the american promo code, didn't work. Then I emailed support asking why it didn't work and if it was available for Canada. YMMV, but I managed to get the offer even though I live in Canada.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

So this is still a thing and LMG is pushing it eh?  I never thought this business would last but I guess people are lazy and want everything brought to their door even if they have to pay more.  Yes I said pay more because I can get blades cheaper than Dollar Shave Club.