Dollar Shave Club Information

LinusTech

I only use double edged blades.

:(

(maybe I can get my wife to try this, beats the $7 per cartridge for venus)

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Got her to say she'd try it!

Woop woop!

I only use double edged blades.

(maybe I can get my wife to try this, beats the $7 per cartridge for venus)

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Do u even shave bro?

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Dam... they don't have the shave butter for AUS :(

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

• 2 weeks later...

i just sign up for the service,,, lets way and see now

PC Gaming forever...

• 3 weeks later...

im a bit sad really i subscribed on March 16 and im still waiting for blades to arrive...

contacted them and no answer... i really wanted to try them

PC Gaming forever...

im a bit sad really i subscribed on March 16 and im still waiting for blades to arrive...

contacted them and no answer... i really wanted to try them

Same here. I've sent two e-mails so far and no one has replied.

@LinusTech

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Same here. I've sent two e-mails so far and no one has replied.

@LinusTech

i just got them they came in today damn that took a long time,,, i signed up on March 16 now they arrive...

dont worry they will reply it took me a week to get one.

PC Gaming forever...

i just got them they came in today damn that took a long time,,, i signed up on March 16 now they arrive...

dont worry they will reply it took me a week to get one.

Well the blades came today.... without the handle. How useful. I'll just attach the blades to my fingertips and cut my face off.

First impressions are not good, not good at all....

Also, did your package come from the strange lands of QC?

Well the blades came today.... without the handle. How useful. I'll just attach the blades to my fingertips and cut my face off.

First impressions are not good, not good at all....

Also, did your package come from the strange lands of QC?

yeah im not impressed either, main came late but good, and honestly i didnt even check where it came from,,,

tell them about the missing handle im sure they will work something out, they will want you to stay in service...

an about the email just be patient they took a while to answer main, but at the end everything turn out good and they cleared all my questions

Hope that helps

PC Gaming forever...

yeah im not impressed either, main came late but good, and honestly i didnt even check where it came from,,,

tell them about the missing handle im sure they will work something out, they will want you to stay in service...

an about the email just be patient they took a while to answer main, but at the end everything turn out good and they cleared all my questions

Hope that helps

It just made me a bit suspicious that I didn't get any order confirmation e-mail, no order number, no e-mail about anything at all. It's like I entered my credit card info and boom! no further contact with them :P

I'll give them until early next week at the latest to reply.

It just made me a bit suspicious that I didn't get any order confirmation e-mail, no order number, no e-mail about anything at all. It's like I entered my credit card info and boom! no further contact with them :P

I'll give them until early next week at the latest to reply.

yeah that feels kind off shady i know, cant remember now but one cannot see the orders in the profile<<<hmmm im gonna check,,,

by the way did they charge your CCard?

on a side note,,,im gonna use the blades first time today so lets see if i dont cut my neck with them, since they are... QUOTE: "Fucking Awesome"   :lol:

PC Gaming forever...

yeah that feels kind off shady i know, cant remember now but one cannot see the orders in the profile<<<hmmm im gonna check,,,

by the way did they charge your CCard?

on a side note,,,im gonna use the blades first time today so lets see if i dont cut my neck with them, since they are... QUOTE: "Fucking Awesome"   :lol:

Yes, charged on March 24th. I finally got a reply after a while and 'Isac' said he'd help me out so we'll see where this goes.

Yes, charged on March 24th. I finally got a reply after a while and 'Isac' said he'd help me out so we'll see where this goes.

Great im glad is starting to come together for you,,,

Used the blades yesterday, they are indeed better than what i could get at walmart for 2 or 3 times that price,

Performance vs Dollar = 10/10

Durability= ??? ill say next week :D (i know they are not meant to last long time but i want to be surprised!)

Cheers

PC Gaming forever...

why shave when you have a magnificent beard!

Only one sad reason:

My girl wont let me go "downtown" if im not shaved. :lol:

Cheers!

PC Gaming forever...

Ordered the $6 tier on tuesday, hopefully it doesn't take 15 days to arrive.

Ordered the $6 tier on tuesday, hopefully it doesn't take 15 days to arrive.

ill pray for you :unsure: ,,,vettexl and myself had some issue with time/delivery took 2 weeks+,,,

please post your feedback and details if possible,,, time/quality etc that way we can build

solid undestanding for other people that may want to sign up

Thanks

PC Gaming forever...

Help guys, I want to flash the BIOS on my razor.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

I ordered the $6 tier on April 2 and recieved the first package on April 7.

It came in a small cardboard sleeve and contained a razor handle, 4 razor heads, .25oz sample of easy shave butter,

"dollar shave club official member" card, and issue 3 of the bathroom minutes.

All together a good deal for just $6 a month.

Only Linus can pitch a shaving product and make people interested.

Seems Canadians get shafted on bonus stuff like the shave butter and whipes, can't seem to purchase them. Signed up and got my razors in a week, was shipped without a handle. Contacted support and they sent a handle off to me in about the same shipping time as the blades came, pretty happy about that.

Well since there seem to be a few people leaveing their experiences here, thought you could use mine too.

I signed up with the Shave Club back in November last year, so well before most here. Also I am a Canadian(Southern Ontario) customer and yeah the first delivery takes a long time, actually took 30 days from the time I was charged to the time they arrived, with an email to support in the middle. After that the time to deliver was consistantly about 1 week form the time I get charged.

I choose the Twin blade to start, it gets the job done but it's really cheap and flimsy, I found that the blade flew of the handle if I was to rough with it, feels like dollar sotre quality. I wanted to upgrade to the other blades to try them all out. However it seems that feature doesn't work or just isn't available on their Candain website, even though it's says that you can before signing up.

So today I cancelled my membership(I would say "for now" but it doesn't look like I can change that on the site :() and hope you guys enjoy your experience with the Club, I just hope they figure out their logistics and website features for future customers.

In closeing: "Back to Gillette 'for now.'"

Just bought the 4X. Will report back.