Post Your Cable Management?

ciprian97pop

I am bothered about it, my case looks terrible, going to change it tomorrow, maybe... 

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I am bothered about it, my case looks terrible, going to change it tomorrow, maybe... 

I guess some people are in the middle about it, if it's neat then +1 but if it's not, some aren't bothered.

-snip-

I would probably kill myself if i had to work in any of those places. 

As far as cable management, every cable on my desk is pinned to the back edging of my desk, so literally no cable is visible from the front. The power adapter is also hidden. 

I hate cables showing. 

Inside case: eh.. Have never made my own PC.. So don't know.

On my desk: I like to have it tidy, but I am not that good at it. It's alright :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-snip- (2nd lot of images) 

Beautiful. 

*cringes*

My PC looks disgusting on the inside and the cable management sucks. This is embarrassing. lol (warning: big pictures)

vUhh90H.jpg

I9PACAe.jpg

mmvMOYs.jpg

I got cancer by that image

*cringes*

My PC looks disgusting on the inside and the cable management sucks. This is embarrassing. lol (warning: big pictures)

vUhh90H.jpg

I9PACAe.jpg

mmvMOYs.jpg

You need to go out and buy some air dusters.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

My personal cable management attempts can be seen in the gallery of my profile :D. It doesn't always come out great but it's better than nothing.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

My personal cable management attempts can be seen in the gallery of my profile :D. It doesn't always come out great but it's better than nothing.

The fact the colour scheme matches makes it look a lot better, +1 for you sir.

Gross right? I'm moving to a new case a few weeks so it'll be all clean by then.

Be sure to upload a picture here! (:

Neither nay or yay. You're getting there though! Custom sleeving will make that look more "Presentable"

I don't have the money for custom sleeving, im using the default sleeved EVGA cables, It'll look better with a GPU to cover the 3 pin fan cables also should I route the GPU cables through the lower hole next to the hard drive cage?

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I don't have the money for custom sleeving, im using the default sleeved EVGA cables, It'll look better with a GPU to cover the 3 pin fan cables also should I route the GPU cables through the lower hole next to the hard drive cage?

Ah, don't worry then (: 

I think putting them through there would free up some space in front of the PSU, making it all look less cluttered.