DRN STN - wtf is it and where to buy it?

You cant even buy it anywhere. Almost the entirety of AIO's website is incomplete and they have no information on dealers. And since when would emailing the company office be a legitimate method for purchasing prebuilt hardware, its not like this is a custom job to the extent of a datamancer keyboard or something. 

| MOBO MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | CPU i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz | RAM G.Skill 16GB 2133MHz | SSD Kingston 240GB / HDD Seagate 3TB | GPU MSI Gaming GTX 970 |

| Cooling CM Nepton 240M | Display Philips BDM4065UC 40in 4K | Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Blue | Mouse Logitech G502 | Case Fractal Design Core 2500 |

PSU Rankings

You cant even buy it anywhere. Almost the entirety of AIO's website is incomplete and they have no information on dealers. And since when would emailing the company office be a legitimate method for purchasing prebuilt hardware, its not like this is a custom job to the extent of a datamancer keyboard or something. 

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

• 9 months later...

Found this Itx boards only though.

https://www.quietpc.com/mono-aio

Similar to the AIO listed on this thread but its more cleaner in my opinion. Looks neat but no one shared any pictures of it or made any videos.

• 3 months later...

This is really interesting to me, it would be a cool and interesting solution for several of my friends, have an updated version been done since?

Why there are so few upgradable all in one cases?

• 4 months later...
On 2/25/2014 at 4:48 PM, LinusTech said:

Truthfully I have no idea where to buy it, but if you want to know what it is, I made this handy video:

If you hate videos I guess you could also check out their site: http://www.drn-stn.com/

where can i buy it?