Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti GHz Edition

NCIX: http://bit.ly/Mky86G

Amazon: http://georiot.co/2q0H

The GTX 780 Ti GHz Edition is a Gigabyte card featuring their Windforce cooler that is clocked significantly higher out of the box than their regular GTX 780 Ti... But does that translate into better overclocking? Let's find out!

No intro? But a fantastic review as always :)

Edit: Didn't realize intro was delayed :P

Still waiting for the 780 Ti GHz Classified FTW Boost with 64 GB of VRAM.

That thing will get crushed by the GTX 780 Ti Lightning HOF DCII Classified Tri-X Ghz Black Edition with 128GB of GDDR5 VRAM.

linus how drunk were you while you were making the video? that ending haha

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Still going to wait it out for the Titan Black, but this is still cool ;)

//ccap

We need a stormtrooper white windforce cooler.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I so want that VGHS hoody Luke has.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I can't watch it because my Youtube is broken :'( Sorry @LinusTech maybe when Google get their shit together I'll watch it

No intro? But a fantastic review as always :)

Edit: Didn't realize intro was delayed :P

Brandon's idea... I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

lol

Where did they get that storm trooper outfit?

Unboxing/review coming soon.

Still going to wait it out for the Titan Black, but this is still cool ;)

titan black is already out....

titan black is already out....

Oh is it now? At least, EVGA doesn't have it released yet.

nB3EGA4.png

//ccap

That thing will get crushed by the GTX 780 Ti Lightning HOF DCII Classified Tri-X Ghz Black Edition with 128GB of GDDR5 VRAM.

lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

lol i didnt see that.

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed that I even saw that. I had aspirations of it being released earlier. :(

whatever though. Patience is a virtue.

//ccap

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed that I even saw that. I had aspirations of it being released earlier. :(

whatever though. Patience is a virtue.

Yeah. You could glue some more ram modules on to a 780ti. Or download more ram :P

Brandon's idea... I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

I like it in the idea that at the very beginning you get a very quick brief on the content of the video, and then the channel intro afterwards.

It makes me think of FFXIV, if I may, in regards to how the game was referred to somewhat as 'A Realm Reborn' and now with the new patch I believe, 'A Realm Awoken', yet is still FFXIV.

So, you get this video which is "insert here" but it's still LTT.

(It's all just superficial anyway, it doesn't really matter it's just depending on which you want to preface more to the viewer, the channel identity or the video's. Though, in truth the video does have a title and thumbnail, so it's hard to really get to a video and have absolutely no idea what it's on 'bout anyway...)

Idk.

I still love how you guys have the easiest of intros, sick of seeing intros that go for 30 or more seconds on youtube, especially when it's those poorly made intros of video game footage strung together with a song played over the top, ugh...

As for the card, I'm actually looking to upgrade my 680, so colour me intrigued for this one, because I want something that looks good.

Though I suppose, the rational part of me is willing to wait until the 800 series, even if it means a new MOBO or new rig altogether.

Curse you for the ending though, my dad's got a friend staying the night so I can't make any noise, it's 5am in the morning and I haven't slept so it took all of the minimal energy I had left to not burst into tears and laugh immensely at Linus in the Stormtrooper outfit.