Corsair Flash Voyager Go - OtG USB Drive - Sponsor Post

If moving files between your PC and your Android phone or tablet seems like the kind of thing you might want to do from time to time.... Click anywhere on the image below to check out the Corsair Flash Voyager Go!

V-GO_LandingPage_1200.jpg

Oh it's micro-usb. That's cute! Also I know how much you love micro-usb.

LOL Shot's fired. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

That cap looks awfully easy to lose...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Guessing it's why you get two, haha.

All the hating aside, I would love this. If only the Nexus 5 had native support for OTG.

That's why the lanyard goes through the hole on the key itself and the cap, so it is always attached.

Also why is there a techquickie video for this but it's not on the techquickie channel (unless I've gone blind?).

Oh, I get it, it's a tech quickie just for Corsair.  (LinusJayne works) :D

so what would happens if I plug the thing to my phone and plug it to a computer ? just curious 

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

If moving files between your PC and your Android phone or tablet seems like the kind of thing you might want to do from time to time.... Click anywhere on the image below to check out the Corsair Flash Voyager Go!

FYI I'm interested in this but the link on the image is broken!

As you lifted the thread I might aswell share my experiences with the voyager go... Well it worked well untill the bloody keychain broke of without me noticing and it must have dropped somewhere. And this was 2 weeks after I got it... There goes my 32GB emergency stash of po.. cat pictures.

I've got several other USB sticks with the same style of keychains and they've taken alot more abuse without breaking. Well there goes ~30€... :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

As you lifted the thread I might aswell share my experiences with the voyager go... Well it worked well untill the bloody keychain broke of without me noticing and it must have dropped somewhere. And this was 2 weeks after I got it... There goes my 32GB emergency stash of po.. cat pictures.

I've got several other USB sticks with the same style of keychains and they've taken alot more abuse without breaking. Well there goes ~30€... :angry:

That's sucks.. meanwhile I've had mine on my keys for over two months and haven't had a problem.  smiley_fingerscrossed.gif Hopefully it stays that way.   If you decided to get a new one, Amazon has the 64gb version (I have this) for $29US. which is about $35AU which is a great deal considering the 32Gb is $40AU here and $70AU for the 64Gb version.  I gather you have a similar pricing problem as us Aussies do if its 30€ for the 32Gb version.

As for the key, it's got awesome speed although I have noticed that being of a metal design, it certainly generates a lot of heat.   Also I need to root my phone as the restriction of fat32 is annoying.