[Unofficial LTT] NZXT H440 Owners Club

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and pc building generally, but I'm just about finished up with my first build. I wanted something unique so I've put a lot of time into making my rig one of a kind. Many of my ideas were taken from posts on here so thank you guys for being a resource! I will post my specs after I finish up making the last few mods and changes that are currently in process. The rig is currently deconstructed while i finish all that up, but for now here is a pic from last week.

My gold/white H440 "Skywrath":

Hello everyone i am new here and i need your help to change things on my new h440.

I want to change stock fans because of noise, especially the H110i GT ones, i want silence and good performance what you guys advice ?

I have a few lights or hairflow like static pressure and airflow fans but i want the best fans (not too expensive not too cheap) for my build, for now i just want to get rid of my h110i gt stock ones but in the future i want to change the 3 fans of front and the 140mm exhaust one.

EDIT: Sorry about the image size and btw i have fans in pull mode (mounted from above). Sorry about my english..

Ko9s43a.jpg

My computer:

i5 4690k + Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT + Asus Sabertooth Mark S + 2x8GB ddr3 1866mhz + gigabyte gtx 970 G1 (Samsung memory) + Samsung 850 pro 256gb + Seagate 2TB + Corsair CS750M 80PLUS Gold 

Hello everyone i am new here and i need your help to change things on my new h440.

I want to change stock fans because of noise, especially the H110i GT ones, i want silence and good performance what you guys advice ?

I have a few lights or hairflow like static pressure and airflow fans but i want the best fans (not too expensive not too cheap) for my build, for now i just want to get rid of my h110i gt stock ones but in the future i want to change the 3 fans of front and the 140mm exhaust one.

My computer:

i5 4690k + Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT + Asus Sabertooth Mark S + 2x8GB ddr3 1866mhz + gigabyte gtx 970 G1 (Samsung memory) + Samsung 850 pro 256gb + Seagate 2TB + Corsair CS750M 80PLUS Gold 

noctuas 

noctuas

Noctua 1500RPM 140mm (NF-A14 PWM) or Noctua 1200RPM 140mm (NF-A14 FLX) for h110i GT or others Noctuas ?

is that enough for overclocked Intel i5 4690k ? I want to use the fans um pull mode !

is that enough for overclocked Intel i5 4690k ? I want to use the fans um pull mode !

if your plugging it in the mobo or hub then it shouldn't be a problem. also I told you to go with a lower RPM b/c more RPM=more noise

Got a h440, havent started my build in it yet, figured I might aswell ask some of my questions about the case here.

I bought a set of nzxt sleeved led cable 2M, I am wondering if it's possible to connect it to the button on the back that turns the razer logos on and off?

What is the best way to get the best airflow in the case? I'm getting a rajintek cpu water cooler and 2 bitfenix led fans and of course the other fans that comes with the case.

I already got my answer for how to hold my replacement plexiglass that im getting, but I forgot to ask what kind of silicone is best to use? 

Thanks.

Got a h440, havent started my build in it yet, figured I might aswell ask some of my questions about the case here.

I bought a set of nzxt sleeved led cable 2M, I am wondering if it's possible to connect it to the button on the back that turns the razer logos on and off?

What is the best way to get the best airflow in the case? I'm getting a rajintek cpu water cooler and 2 bitfenix led fans and of course the other fans that comes with the case.

I already got my answer for how to hold my replacement plexiglass that im getting, but I forgot to ask what kind of silicone is best to use? 

Thanks.

my airflow setup is 3 intake 120mm 2 exhaust on top 120mm and the 140 mm on the back all the HDD Drives gone except one to cover the PSU shroud's ending point

(where all my cables are messy :P)

Fan Hub bent while putting on the back side panel ? Anyone ? 

To all the modders: Is there an easy way to disable the two I/O LEDs and only keep the NZXT LED active?

And I finished my h440 razer build

post-253749-0-25557500-1440782701_thumb.

post-253749-0-69329200-1440782715_thumb.

Specs:

Asus 24" LED VG248QE
Intel i7-4790K
MSI gtx 970 100me edition
Crucial ballistix st ddr3-1866 DC 4x4GB
Corsair 650RMI
Gigabyte MB GA-z97-Game-Plus ATX
Crucial MX 200 SSD 250gb
Seagate Barracuda 1TB
Raijintek triton CPU Cooler

post-253749-0-25557500-1440782701_thumb.

post-253749-0-69329200-1440782715_thumb.

Thought I'd hop on the bandwagon and post a few pics of my H440 setup. Here you go http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/337274-upgrade-time-first-water-cooling-loop/

CPU Intel Core i7 4790K Motherboard EVGA Z97 Stinger Core-3D GPU EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ Storage 128 GB Samsung 850 Pro, 512 GB Samsung 850 EVO, 750GB HDD PSU Silverstone SX600-G Case Dan Cases A4-SFX v1 Cooling Custom Loop Monitor Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p), ASUS 1080p Keyboard TADA68 Mouse Logitech G502 Build Log Link

Thought I'd hop on the bandwagon and post a few pics of my H440 setup. Here you go http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/337274-upgrade-time-first-water-cooling-loop/

That right angle turn under the GPU is a good touch

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

I know this might be a long shot, but ive lost one of my ssd sled that go above the psu, does anyone have a spare i could buy/have? or know anywhere to get another?

Lol, I enjoyed the rant.

I'm actually really sick of the Red and Black "gamer" builds that are literally everywhere. I used to hate how it looked but simply for its uniqueness I really like the gold Asus boards that didn't really go with anything. Now their whole lineup is basically red and black boards and products. Except NOW the hype train is Black and White builds, monochrome color schemes and simplicity that just looks boring to me (@1Scotty1 you are the exception to this because your build is absolutely gorgeous).

Yours is one of few blue builds around and one of very few blue H440 builds, and it looks phenomenal. I just think people should take pride in making their PC's as unique as possible; if not with the selection of performance pieces (CPU, graphics card, etc.) then with their choice of motherboard and case, and which RAM they choose.

Thanks man!! Done some upgrades so I will PM you some new pics later on when I am not at school!!!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

To all the modders: Is there an easy way to disable the two I/O LEDs and only keep the NZXT LED active?

Cut the wires to the LED's or unplug them from the little black PCB at the top right behind the side panel if it is not joined into the same connector as the NZXT LED logo you will have to do some wire tracing

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Cut the wires to the LED's or unplug them from the little black PCB at the top right behind the side panel if it is not joined into the same connector as the NZXT LED logo you will have to do some wire tracing

lol I did it the ghetto way and got some black paper and put it over the LED ;) gangster

I have, nothing on there

Just contact NZXT directly and see if they'll ship you a new one. Shouldn't be too much of an issue, though you'll probably have to pay shipping.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Just contact NZXT directly and see if they'll ship you a new one. Shouldn't be too much of an issue, though you'll probably have to pay shipping.

Waiting on a reply from them, trying to get any info possible while I wait