Rubber grommets

Relufsus

Im just sitting here, thinking about how indecent cable management looks without rubber grommets, you can never have that really clean look without them, sadly i didnt do enough research before buying my zalman z11+ case.

Where do i get these? the only place i found them was at corsair, but im not sure if they fit in my cable routing holes, if they do, id be happy if you could tell me, and if not, where do i get something that actually does fit.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if there is any other place to buy them, my guess would be to just measure the cable management holes of your case, then look at the dimensions of the replacement ones from corsair.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Im just sitting here, thinking about how indecent cable management looks without rubber grommets, you can never have that really clean look without them, sadly i didnt do enough research before buying my zalman z11+ case.

Where do i get these? the only place i found them was at corsair, but im not sure if they fit in my cable routing holes, if they do, id be happy if you could tell me, and if not, where do i get something that actually does fit.

Thanks in advance.

go full ghetto, paint a  piece of cardboard black and shove it into top of the cables, sadly i couldn't use this brilliant idea because there are fans everywhere.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Also the Z11 is a clone of my case in the interior, the corsair grommets will not fit at all, the cable holes are bloody massive.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Actually, the way i did my build, i had to remove the grommets and it does seem that it will work quite well given a good length of cable. I added some carbon wrap to the back panel and i'm getting the cables done now so that they arent really short (using 15cm extensions which dont work that well with no grommets)

For cases, the grommets are generally done specific for the holes in the case, but you can make some custom ones:

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Thanks alot guys, ill see what i can do with the two ideas. also brownninja, do you have any ideas to what i could do about the extremely annoying hard drive cage? since  you had a case that has the same interior:)

• 6 months later...

yo seriously...how did i not think of using that stuff myself! Thank you so so so so much this will be the finishing touch on my case without spending loads of money!