Experiment Nr. 5 (Final pics on page 8)

p0Pe

This looks so freaking fantastic! Always love custom builds that looks as detailed and amazing like this one.

• 3 months later...

Hi all!

First of all, sorry I just suddenly went dark! I got cought up in my latest project: www.hex-gear.com which has taken a huge chunk of my time the last year! I finally have some time to do some progress on this mod again though!

Damn, that looks sexy :) Shame you have to redo it.

Thanks! and yes, it was a shame, but it has already been redone:D

yeah the error is.. its not my PC!

fYeah

Haha:D I think I will have a hard time convincing my buddy that we have to mill another copy of this.

I can't tell, whats the error?

The plate was turned the wrong way in the milling machine, so the triangles does not allign with the holes :(

The panel is upside down! When he made the cuts, he put it in the other direction. The point where the textures meet in an angle, was supposed to be the left bottom one, not the right top one like the picture shows.

5 points to ForsakenLive!

Ohhhh gotcha. Is that a problem? Doesn't look too bad to me or is there an aesthetic difference?

In my eyes, the different is huge, but it is probably because I stared myself blind on the design :D

Looks amazing, although I wish it was one of those asus motherboards so it matched 

The motherboard is an ASUS Impact :)

It looks great, but on the eyes of its creator it's not perfect :P

Exactly:D 

Gotcha, what's the chasis? It looks kind of like a stripped down Prodigy.

CaseLabs S3

It's some caselabs case if i remember correctly

Correct, the S3 to be precise.

This looks so freaking fantastic! Always love custom builds that looks as detailed and amazing like this one.

Thanks man!

Some progress! Since I recently got a deadline for this thing, a few things has happened. The overall build has gotten some touch ups to clean up the insides, mostly by changing fluid, and swapping the harddrive out.

Me and my buddy Peter (Myrizzle) also found some time to do a lot of the milling, but there is still a long way to go. I will upload some pictures of the case itself soon, but for now, here is a few pics of todays progress:

JZiV57q.jpg

CaYxvIx.jpg

w5vpKCX.jpg

yVpW70s.jpg

I hope to have this bad boy done within a few weeks!

YAY! It's back! I'd completely forgotten about this build and how awesome it is.

• 1 month later...

Yay! p0Pe is alive ! :D

Alive and kicking - Just very busy :D

YAY! It's back! I'd completely forgotten about this build and how awesome it is.

I hope that this little bump will remind you once again:D

Hype hype hype.

Back on track again.

ActualFeistyBettong.gif

Lets hope they do not burn out too soon

I know that I am slow, and for that I am sorry, but there is quite a few things going on at the moment:D

None the less, I will leave you with this:

mCqtRm7.jpg

It is long overdue that I post these. I have been so busy with a lot of other projects, that this one has been left as a smaller priority. But now it is time! I present to you the final Experiment Nr. 5.

I would like to give a huge thanks to ASUS ROG Nordic, Bitspower International Co., Ltd. Case Labs, Corsair and EK Water Blocks for helping out with parts for this project.

I would also like to thank my friend Peter Berg for helping with the milling of the panels. A job that seemed simple at first, but ended up taking way longer than expected!

Final specs:

• ASUS Maximus VII Impact
  • ASUS GTX 780
  • Corsair RM1000
  • Corsair Dominator 16 gb 1866 mhz
  • 2 x Corsair Neutron GTX 240 gb ssd´s
  • Intel 4770K
  • WD 4 tb red
  • Waterblocks by EK waterblocks
  • Fittings by Bitspower
  • Sleeving by teleios
  • Cable combs by E22

But we all know what you guys want to see. So lets move on to the interesting stuff!

3CJ8PPl.jpg

N0gq3t0.jpg

TwhJMRS.jpg

CBxKVmG.jpg

I64kHGC.jpg

CzfnbJM.jpg

z5siuZ2.jpg

zWnDRGj.jpg

tcLS46X.jpg

9aIKDEP.jpg

md1SlH6.jpg

66ocmoi.jpg

dv7NT0n.jpg

4E2pZQq.jpg

ghrlV2t.jpg

YvO51O7.jpg

HPOzbMJ.jpg

LEztx11.jpg

6n3Aa2r.jpg

fActRPP.jpg

VZ2tOYP.jpg

ME9GvD8.jpg

OLW9BvA.jpg

1EJEDxs.jpg

abHp6bi.jpg

gg3ZLdf.jpg

Qg7wpmt.jpg

NzgAhUk.jpg

QdPe9RI.jpg

98k0mjG.jpg

That was all for now. I hope you have enjoyed this. I will be starting something new up VERY soon:D Some of you can probably guess in what case :D

That's beautiful. :)

clapping-gif-17.gif

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

That's beautiful. :)

clapping-gif-17.gif

Thank you! It has been a long time coming:D

That moment when the case is more interesting than the loop.  :wub:

Haha! Well, to be fair, the case took a lot longer to make than the loop:P

Thank you! It has been a long time coming:D

Well deserved. :) It was, but it's not gonna machine itself over night. I very well understand the work put into this. :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

So theres something i never understand and that is how can "someone" be able to create an exterior casing/materials and all that i mean if you dont have automated robots with high precision lasers and custom water sprayers/freezing containers for punishing tests  :P? So all build logs are made with a custom team of creators with very good equipment and training or are these footages of an industry working around the clock to provide the parts since one of the sponsors could be working on the pieces? Anyways pretty nice.

Groomlake Authority

ooooo  :)  :)  :)  :)  sooo nice and unique case love it love love IT! 

:P

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400