$100 or less tech gadgets - suggestion thread

LinusTech

Interesting ;o

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

radeon 5450 cup coaster

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

usb butt plug .......

linus is missing a bloody huge thing here, if he made this, he could be a millionaire in no time.

As for cool tech under $100

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_1160&products_id=15927

very, very cool indeed, especially at 1800rpm

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

linus is missing a bloody huge thing here, if he made this, he could be a millionaire in no time.

Maybe you should do it

Maybe you should do it

i will, when im 18 and have some idea how business works...  :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

If lucky then you might be able to find a nuc just around a $100.

the leap motion is just $80 (got mine for $55). Actually it's allot more stable then it looks and also the API is extremely simple to use, I was able to create a test app within 20 minutes after unboxing.

Beaglebone black - Faster and better then a raspberry pi, most people who are trying to run simple games on a pi will find this very useful. It can also be used as a media server stably.

Haha, good luck then!

if u dont know now its going to be very difficult

if u dont know now its going to be very difficult

Know about what, I still have 3 years of schooling to learn a lot of that buisness management and economics stuff plus I already know a reasonably amount of stuff (not huge though)

Please review the Netatmo June when it comes out. I find it really interesting because I live in the Caribbean and would like to track my UV light exposure!!!

Leap Motion

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

The moment I heard the word "fast" when you were showing the 16-slot charger, I instantly tought "oh, this is perhaps the one thing that's not good about this charger". i also have been using only eneloops for years and i agree they excel any other brand of batteries. As with any batteries, the slower you charge them (and also discharge them) that is, the lower the current thru them, the the longer they last. (in terms of life span in number of charge / discharge cicles, not hours of use). That said, i suggest you to feature the La Crosse BC-700 on the third video, which is the charging station (because it not only charges the batteries but also does a lot of cool stuff) I use with my eneloops and it costed me 32 bucks years ago on eBay.

Definitely the Raspberry Pi. I installed XBMC on mine and it is fantastic in the living room as it can stream all the video content from my computer upstairs.