LTT 2014 Update Giveaway Full Details

LinusTech

Also does anyone have any influencers yet?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Also does anyone have any influencers yet?

No... Im just gonna go with the crate pc.. Wish me luck because i really need the pc as it is over the top of my rig

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

No... Im just gonna go with the crate pc.. Wish me luck because i really need the pc as it is over the top of my rig

Well as of an hour ago you have a 1 in 23,933 chance of winning... and those chances get worse all the time so good luck :P

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Done, done and done, now good lu....wait screw that, GIMME NAO!

MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H || CPU: Intel Core i7 3570k @4.2GHZ || COOLER: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo || RAM: 16GB GSkill Sniper Gaming Series  || PSU: Corsair HX750 80+ Gold || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Ghz Edition || MONITOR: Asus PB278Q || HDDs: x1 WD 1TB Black x1 WD Black 500GB || SSD: OCZ Agility 3 240gb || KEYBOARD & MOUSE: Corsair K60, Corsair M90 || CASE: Rosewill Thor V2 White

Wow =D!

Specs: 8350 4.3Ghz | GTX780 3GB | HyperX  16gb | MSI970

shipping a monitor over seas the sound dangerous

Fx-8150 @ 4.7Ghz/Corsair h110/asus hd7770 1gb/Gigabyte 990fxa ud3/corsair xms3 4Gb 1333Mhz 8-8-8-20/WD scorpio black 250GB/hp w19ev/nox nx520/logitech access keyboard (y-sr34)/1life gm:lightning/

Entered into the first and talking to my influencer now, Good Luck everyone, and Linus cheers to you!

I think you mixed up the videos in the post, the first one is the "$5000 giveaway" one, but the text for Giveaway #1 is the $3000 Crate computer.

Anyways, off to find someone who seems like they'd either be already interested enough in supporting your channel to give you the plug (but wouldn't already know about it) or is just enough of a sellout that the idea of a free entry into this is enough to get them to share it. Facebook or Twitter would probably be better bets than YouTube or Twitch since there's not really a whole lot to make a video or livestream about while a text post saying "Hey, cool giveaway here!" is pretty reasonable.

EDIT: Oh, now I see what you're going for. The first video is supposed to be about ALL of the giveaways INCLUDING the computer. My bad.

I don't think I will win anyone of them, good luck to others :D

MY SETUP
CPU: Intel i7-4771 , RAM: Team Xtreem DDR3 1600MHz 8GB x 4 , MB: Intel DZ87KLT-75K , GPU:Asus OC GTX760, SSD: Plextor M5P 256GB , HDD: 1TB WD Black , PSU: Antec HCG520M

wow man give this stuff away and what you did for austin top bloke

YAY! Thank you Linus! I won't try for the other give-aways though, but if someone goes for it, good luck to them!

And otherwise, good luck to everyone entering!

MEH

I entered to the first one and send some messages for the second! Good luck to all!

Dammmit, I don't have a follower base at all, I really wanted that tablet, oh well.

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/ooiman92/posts/10152002012714092?stream_ref=10

Here goes: 

Linus Tech Tips Giveaway 3 2014 Influencer Post

Linus is doing a massive giveaway, head on over to the LinusTechTips Forums and give it a shot. You may win something!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/114061-ltt-2014-update-giveaway-full-details/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoNheHnwZ50

Does this count? lmao Good luck to everyone entering.

I will win:)

I know that:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Can I combine facebook likes and twitter follower to reach to 10k?

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3