Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

if your trying to post a photo

tumblr_m5tgdxToMP1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

jus kidding any way here is how you do it

1.Upload your image to an image sharing site (tumblr,dropbox,photobucket,imagegur)

2.once uploaded copy the link for your image

3.when posting on LTT forum you should see a little icon beside 2 arrows and just under the smiley face its like a little photo ... Click that

4.when you click it a box will pop up and you will see a spot to but your link in so paste your link that you copied earlier

5.click ok/enter

6.your image should then be uploaded

Unavngivet.png

Here, I got it working for you ;)

I believe there already are memes based on that picture...

They say the best things are free. Apparently the only things EA do right Are free.post-21626-0-79582100-1370999404_thumb.j

post-21626-0-79582100-1370999404_thumb.j

Sarah Jessica Parker

They say the best things are free. Apparently the only things EA do right Are free.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wrong Thread?

CEvvqYT.png

"Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer." - HAL 9000

Feel free to use my idea and perhaps build upon it because I don't feel like/don't have much time to make this: put the pink gun which Linus was holding and put it in a picture from the apology video pointed at Slick's head. Then use Impact font (w/ white text and blue outline) to say he's very, (insert several more very-s) Sorry and possibly add a manly tear...

No insterest but thanks.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer." - HAL 9000

Norwegian eh? Welcome to the Forum btw! ;)

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I'm Danish and thank you 

Something with "Unavngivet" sounded Norwegian to me. 

Welcome anyway :D haha

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

9alaore.png

:ph34r:

Coolermaster HAF 932 | Intel i7 4770k  | Corsair H100i | 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance | PowerColor 7970 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair HX650 | Dell U2713HM , U2312HM

Samsung 840 Pro 128gb|  9tb Storage |  CMStorm Quickfire rapid (Cherry Blue) | SteelSeries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Siberia | Logitech G51| Xonar DX| Sennheiser HD518|

~Duck Duck Goose!~

This meme occurred naturraly, scary!

Sveiks, brāl! :D

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260