Uninstalling Asus Ai Suite Ii

kachel94
Go to solution Solved by tito,

Im guessing that you probably ran Ccleaner and deleted those log files from your temporary folder, that are being used by a scheduled task, try opening task scheduler and expand the "task scheduler library" look for the  Asus option and select the " i-setup" task and delete it. Hope you get the idea, not shure if i explained it correctly, my english isnt that good.

ok, i have totally removed asus ai suite ii now because of the problems i was having with it on start-up, i have also run the ai suite ii cleaner to remove any loose ends

But i still have these annoying error messages on start-up!

Some one please help!

Here are the three error messages

post-4306-0-16459400-1367109738.png

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

Did you try running CCleaner to fix the registry and to remove the AI Suite 2 remaining registry keys? Also check your startup by holding windows key + "R" and running "msconfig" to see if the Asus programs are still starting up.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

ok i have not run ccleaner, manually removed all asus affilated software values from hkey local machine and current user also i have checked mscfg and i do not have any asus related programs running on startup. it is still happening.

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

Personal opinion: 

Asus has awesome hardware, but horrible software. Especially Ai Suit. The hardware monitors are so inaccurate. My CPU was reading as 70 degrees when in CoreTemp it's in 90s. My friend had voltage problems with the PSU according to Ai Suit, we checked with a volt meter and it was very inaccurate as well. The overclocking feature conflicts with the BIOS settings. There are lots of other things I haven't listed yet. 

My Maximus V Formula had Kaspersky and DaemonTools, but were locked down to older versions which are no longer compatible with Windows 8. So it's completely useless :P

ok i have not run ccleaner, manually removed all asus affilated software values from hkey local machine and current user also i have checked mscfg and i do not have any asus related programs running on startup. it is still happening.

Have you also checked the "Services" panel to see if there are any remaining Asus services running on startup?

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Ok I have now also checked all services and couldn't find anything :/

Custom Water Loop

You should try to run an registry cleaner, try with Ccleaner and see if it helps :) 

Already ccleaned everything out.

Custom Water Loop

AI Suite is a joke. It gave me a BSOD start up loop on my first build after installing. When it works, it's great, but when it doesn't it will drive you crazy.

#KILLEDMYWIFE

AI Suite totally sucks, the only thing I miss about it is Fan Xpert and that USB 3.0 boost. I used revouninstaller to get rid of it. If it doesnt show up you have to reinstall AI Suite again and then remove it using revo. Hope this helps.

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

Ok i have now re-installed and uninstalled ai suite 2 with revo and i still get the three same messages.

Custom Water Loop

Im guessing that you probably ran Ccleaner and deleted those log files from your temporary folder, that are being used by a scheduled task, try opening task scheduler and expand the "task scheduler library" look for the  Asus option and select the " i-setup" task and delete it. Hope you get the idea, not shure if i explained it correctly, my english isnt that good.

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

Get Autoruns from Microsoft and look out for the asus. ;)

Yay! finally fixed it haha, had to remove the task from task scheduler. Thank you everyone that helped me!

Custom Water Loop

• 1 month later...

i havnt had any problems with AI suite but i only use  Fan expert 2 so...

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

i havnt had any problems with AI suite but i only use  Fan expert 2 so...

Yea not seem to be getting any problems with AI Suite. But got this error in AI Suite 3 and just deleted the task in task scheduler.