Looking for a new gaming mouse

Erfurt

Hey guys,

I'm in the marked to get a new mouse for gaming. I don't really have a budget, so all options are available. I would like to get black or blackish color with RGB led light.

I would like if it have 6 side buttons(more than 6 is overkill, and less than 4 is not enough), and it should be wired. I would like to get an optical mouse (but it doesn't really matter much).

I'm mostly playing FPS and MOBO games, sometimes some MMORPG. I have seen the Razer Naga Hex, but none of the variations will fit my color scheme. Which is black and blue at the moment, planning on getting some RPG LED's for my case, hence the RGP leds.

Other features that would be nice to have, is some sort of customization like weight and size. This is not need at all, if fits my hand and has the desired weight.

Any recommendations? I want to try some out but thought I would ask in here before blindly going out and check different mouse.

EDIT: I'm NOT looking for a mouse with 2 side buttons!

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

Maybe a mouse from Tt eSports? Idk about a specific mouse. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Razer Deathadder 2013

Corsair Raptor M45 (Not out yet)

Steelseries Rival

Razer Deathadder 2013

Steelseries Rival

I'm buying the Razer DeathAdder 2013 wired optical in the link in my signature. I've heard a lot of good things about it

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

Razer Deathadder 2013

Steelseries Rival

You really didn't read my post, did you?

I would like if it have 6 side buttons(more than 6 is overkill, and less than 4 is not enough)

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)

Razer Deathadder 2013

Steelseries Rival

None of those have enough buttons however the DA and Rival are some of the best mice on the market.

Naga Hex is the best mouse for you OP and color is a dumb reason not to buy a very good mouse. Logitech G600 is another MMO mouse but I am not sure of the colors.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

None of those have enough buttons however the DA and Rival are some of the best mice on the market.

Naga Hex is the best mouse for you OP and color is a dumb reason not to buy a very good mouse. Logitech G600 is another MMO mouse but I am not sure of the colors.

Maybe color is dumb reason for you, not for me tho.

You really didn't read my post, did you?

I did, you want 4 to 6 butttons and RGB LED is optional and it must be wired.

Maybe color is dumb reason for you, not for me tho.

What about the G600s? MMO mice are all pretty similar to be honest.

I did, you want 4 to 6 butttons and RGB LED is optional and it must be wired.

Then why did you post mice with only 2 side buttons...

What about the G600s? MMO mice are all pretty similar to be honest.

Well I have thought about it, but to be honest I think doing from 2 side buttons to 12 is to big a chance to me, I may be wrong tho.

Well I have thought about it, but to be honest I think doing from 2 side buttons to 12 is to big a chance to me, I may be wrong tho.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Personally for MOBA I prefer to use tons of keyboard hotkeys instead of mouse buttons. I like the precision of FPS mice and the simplicity of them. 

Back to mice though the 3 best MMO mice are the Naga, Naga Hex, and the G600s so your options are somewhat limited :P G700s and G500s both have 3 buttons on the side plus re-bindable DPI buttons so that would be a valid option as well.

Personally for MOBA I prefer to use tons of keyboard hotkeys instead of mouse buttons. I like the precision of FPS mice and the simplicity of them. 

Back to mice though the 3 best MMO mice are the Naga, Naga Hex, and the G600s so your options are somewhat limited :P G700s and G500s both have 3 buttons on the side plus re-bindable DPI buttons so that would be a valid option as well.

I have an G700, and don't like it for gaming, but I love it for work.

I like the func ms-3 I use it myself and all the possibilities with macros nstuff is great and also their customer services is top notch too

God damn just take the peoples advice. No need to get all worked up over it.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Oooh side buttons hiihihihihihhihihi

There aren't really mice with 6 side buttons...

So i reccomend the Logitech G700 and Razer Naga 2014 or the Deathadder 2013 and Corsair M45.

I'm not, I'm just annoyed when I say, I need these features, and people ignore them.

Logitech G700(s). It's an awesome mouse with 4 side buttons, and 4 more on the top you can program. 

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

While there is an optical mouse with 6 side buttons (the G602), it doesn't have a flawless sensor, which is typically what makes optical preferable when it comes to gaming mice. It's also not wired.

Nothing exists that fits all your criteria, but some mice come close.

The M90/M95 has more than 6 side buttons, but fits your colour scheme.

The G700s has four side buttons and 3 on the front-left (look up a picture on google), but has non-blue LED DPI indictator.

The G600 has more than 6 side buttons, but fits your colour scheme.

The G602 has 6 side buttons precisely and fits your colour scheme, but is wireless.

The G500s has 3 side buttons, 2 front-left DPI buttons and fits your colour scheme.

Wildcard: Mad Catz M.M.O.7 is available in a gloss black and silver colour scheme with blue LEDs and has 6-10 side buttons, depending on how you look at it.

It's a fair complaint. If you're going to give advice that has nothing to do with the OP's needs, then at best you're wasting your own time and theirs, at worst you end up making them buy something that doesn't fulfill their requirements.

While there is an optical mouse with 6 side buttons (the G602), it doesn't have a flawless sensor, which is typically what makes optical preferable when it comes to gaming mice. It's also not wired.

Nothing exists that fits all your criteria, but some mice come close.

The M90/M95 has more than 6 side buttons, but fits your colour scheme.

The G700s has four side buttons and 3 on the front-left (look up a picture on google), but has non-blue LED DPI indictator.

The G600 has more than 6 side buttons, but fits your colour scheme.

The G602 has 6 side buttons precisely and fits your colour scheme, but is wireless.

The G500s has 3 side buttons, 2 front-left DPI buttons and fits your colour scheme.

Wildcard: Mad Catz M.M.O.7 is available in a gloss black and silver colour scheme with blue LEDs and has 6-10 side buttons, depending on how you look at it.

It's a fair complaint. If you're going to give advice that has nothing to do with the OP's needs, then at best you're wasting your own time and theirs, at worst you end up making them buy something that doesn't fulfill their requirements.

The best reply I have had so far thanks :)

Think I'm going to look at the G600

Might want to check out Tt esports' Volos, too. http://www.ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=116&g=ftr

It's a bit odd one but mostly complies with your requirements, minus the optical sensor.

Can vouch for this.

My Volos.

4 left side front buttons

2 left side rear buttons

3 right side buttons

RGB ligthing

10 profiles saved to onboard memory

big

heavy (7 removable weights)

wired

ahe2.jpg

My custom Bitfenix PheNomNomNoM build log.

i5 4670k + ASUS R9 280X DC2Top. Custom window. Custom fan mounts. Custom HDD mount. Custom keyboard. LED lighting. AIO waterworks. Properly cable managed. All 5 expansion slots fully operational.

Can vouch for this.

My Volos.

4 left side front buttons

2 left side rear buttons

3 right side buttons

RGB ligthing

10 profiles saved to onboard memory

big

heavy (7 removable weights)

wired

Posted Image

It's a bit to wierd to my taste

:P