Thread For Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

Something about what the benefits of the architecture types. 32nm vs 28nm vs 16nm vs 14nm. What does it all mean?

Second the power supply noise/ripple idea

CPU: Intel i9 9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000MHz CL15 GPU: Gigabyte 1080Ti Windforce w/ AIO Liquid cooler Case: Fractal Design Define S Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NVME, 1TB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB SanDisk Ultra II, 2TB Samsung 860 QVO PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 Gold 850W Display: 1440p 144Hz Acer XG270HU CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Logitech G Pro TKL Mouse: Logitech G403 Wireless Sound: Fiio E10k + Sennheiser HD6xx + Logitech Desktop Tower Speakers OS: Windows 10 Home

A video explaining how ac chargers work with voltages between 100 and 240v would be cool. I get that they work - but what is the voodoo magic that makes a simple usb charger always output 5v?

Digital signatures and autentication

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

Please do a video on housekeeping that can and can't be done after I clone Windows 10 from my HDD to my SSD.

My SSD is only 256 MB and after deleting a bunch of apps (pre clone) I am only down to 100 GB (yikes)

- Win10 restore points (was set after the clone to use 100% of my SSD (Yikes) I deleted a bunch of restore points ad set the maximum to 10% of 256GB, but can I MOVE the restore points off the SSD to one of the HDD? Google says I can't and I am stuck to either not having any restore points, or having them stored on the SSD (poop)

- My Documents, My Music, My photos - SSD pre clone I moved all the contents to a USB drive for safe keeping and to reduce the size of windows. Now that SSD is installed I do not want these folders back on my SSD. Is it easy to move them and if so HOW?

- Pre SSD clone I uninstalled all my games, and every app that I did not use everyday (Firefox, Video rippers, torrenting) After SSD I plan to reinstall these but not on SSD but rather on to one of the HHD. Is this possible? It used to be possible everytime aoftware was installed to specify where it was installed. Still the case in Windows10?)

- Pre SSD clone I did NOT delete Steam but I did delete a lot of my games that took up about 5GB each. If I leave Steam on the SSD and reinstall all the games my SSD is going to be almost full. I though I would be able to have the games I use a lot on the SSD and those I play less frequently on the HHD. But I guess this is NOT possible????

What other things have I not stumbled on yet that will fill up my SSD (I did find how to move the default DOWNLOAD folder for photos, documents, videos, etc off of the SSD onto a HDD

The steps in preparing for the SSD clone, the actual cloning is only part of the procedure. The housekeeping AFTER the clone is a huge issue and no Youtube videos I could find to help me.

| CPU Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5GHz Yorkfield     Motherboard: Dell 0M017G LGA775 45nm P45/P43 333MHz bus / 1333 FSB 
| GPU: EVGA GTX950 SOC 2GB                   RAM8GB DDR2 400MHz 6 6 6 18  1.8V     | PSU: Seasonic 400W  
| DisplayDell ST2410 1920 x 1080  +  DELL 1905FP 1280 x 1024  +  Samsung 42" 720P                          
| Storage:  SSD 256MB  +  WD Black 1TB  +  WD Green 3TB 

Why is the thread for AFAP suggestions in Linus Official, when it's been established by NickMLG that AFAP does not belong in Linus Official or does not get official topics in Linus Official?

Good detailed oled tv explanation

(I know he mentioned it in a previous video but he didn't explain what's different and how it works)

Custom Bios As Fast Possible

I would want the New Razor Blade, to use for developing games /other coding projects on the go.

I want the razer blade 14. I need it for work, I design backyards in a cadd program at the customers house and my current laptop is starting to have trouble. (MSI give me driver updates please)

My rig: 

i7-6700k

gtx 1070

16gb ram

650watt psu

z170 mobo

500gb ssd

My lil brother needs a laptop for school.. well and gaming ofc

Id love to win the the blade stealth, would be nice for a 4k laptop.

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

Mechanical Keys vs Membrane (etc.) - What's the difference?

Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz

CPU Cooler: EK Water Loop - Pastel White Fluid

Video/Graphics Card: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Single Fan (+220 core, +225 mem, manual)

PSU: Corsair RM750i Modular PSU - with Silverstone white extensions

RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (8GB x 2) @ 3000MHz

Peripherals:

• AOC 29" 1080p Monitor (2x)
  • ASUS ROG Cerberus Headset
  • Corsair K90 Keyboard
  • Corsair RGB Strafe Mouse

http://i.imgur.com/TxY11t7.gif

What graphics settings will affect the performance the most. Like AA, shadows, resolution, etc. so that people with cheap/old pcs know what settings to lower 

Dual Nic Motherboards. Are 2 better than 1. Whats the difference ? For  Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

What about MRI? I know it's not really a computer-gaming related topic, but neither sous vide is! And Magnetic Resonance Imaging is a high tech machine, for sure! It uses liquid N2 or liquid He- cooled magnet and powerful computers, to render body scans.

I would love to have any of those machines but I would definitely prefer the razer blade 14 because I am going to college this year and when all the plebs are going to work on their 200$ toasters i am going to work on this beast of a machine and do a little gaming on the side! :D