Thread For Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

How to overclock older systems, not sure if you covered that.

Core i7 6700k @ 4800mhz 1.33v * 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000mhz * ASUS Z170-A * Corsair H100i * ASUS GTX 1080 STRIX @ 2100mhz * XFX Pro Black Edition 80+ Gold 850w * Phanteks ECLIPSE P400S * AOC U2879VF 28" 4K

driver improvements from release dates (day 1) to future releases for both sides

and maybe compare how AMD and NVIDIA improvements compare 

I had the Idea of having something along the lines of game types where you talk about the objective of each game for example "MOBAS as Fast as Possible"

On 7/21/2016 at 5:32 PM, Inthebay said:

Internet privacy and VPN's!

ECC 

Stream processors vs Cuda cores vs Compute units

Mouse sensors

Kernels 

Transistors 

Intregated circuits

Redone vram guide

UPS and do you need it

Raid cards

SSD controllers

Different programming languages

Different game types

Mousepads

if (you want to reply) {

USE THE QUOTE BUTTON 

}

else {

DONT

}

Is it me or do I just not know where to look when to buy processors? Looking for the J3710 Pentium processor, but I cannot find a way to actually buy it from anywhere.  A video on where to buy specific processors would be great unless that's already been done before.

Its specific to water cooling but how stuff can grow in a closed loop. As well as the effects of mixing metals.

Here's a simple suggestion that doesn't take any elaborate props and could be realized alltogether in less than two minutes: correct Luke's skincolor. I was in the middle of setting up a fundraiser in order to pay fur Luke's hospital bills when I realized that he wasn't terminally ill at all but that someone simply forgot to colorgrade the TQ videos.

things that we take for granted in computers?

drag and drop.

GUI.

the internet.

their is prob more but this would be a interesting subject to explore for a FAP (fast as possible),

and maybe have notable milestones in things we take for granted?

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

I think that a fast As Possible should be made on Windows Fast Start vs the normal startup.

Not too many people now much about this.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

What's the difference between dual link DVI and single link DVI?

InstantGo/Connected Standby as fast as possible

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Different Types of Ethernet Cables As Fast As Possible (or a specific type like Cat 7)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Harambe didn't make it out alive

28 minutes ago, TheFieryHaze said:

Different Types of Ethernet Cables As Fast As Possible (or a specific type like Cat 7)

you can find this out easily in less than a minute with a quick google search

10 minutes ago, Lord_Doge said:

you can find this out easily in less than a minute with a quick google search

I know, but it's nice to see Techquickie talk about it so people don't buy the wrong cable/get confused over which cable to buy.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Harambe didn't make it out alive

we see a lot of requests by people who still run Q6600's and similar era cpu's asking "what gpu to buy". How's about lowering your standards a little and bench a dozen or so low/mid range cards and see where the law of diminishing returns kicks in with several core processors. ( quads ) 1080p would be the proper res )

would be good to see DX9/10/11 included and also see Vista/W7...... and not the newest games entirely either.

On 7/5/2016 at 10:01 PM, bf314159 said:

Linus/Luke I think you guys should do a Fast As Possible on all the music streaming services like google play music, spotify, apple music, etc. and which one offers the best sound quality.  Not it makes a lot more sense to subscribe to a service like these than buying your music.

Thanks, Ben Familetto

If this hasn't already been done, it would make for a great TechQuickie episode, especially now that Apple Music has been fully available in Canada for a few months. I'd love to hear about the comparison of each streaming sites' social features, offline caching, and cost effectiveness.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Have ya'll done a video to explain the effects/differences in the different kinds of fluids that can be use for liquid cooling? It was a curious thought of mine if this varible even matter.

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost