Favorite Type of food?

Jack.EXE

What's your favorite type of food?

Personally, I prefer Asian to the others.

It's all 'bout 'dat steak brah!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

In this order,

Sushi, Thai, Indian, German and fuck you if you think otherwise!

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Whatever the hell tastes good

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I don't know if you added european I would choose that.. austrian, german, french, italian and spanish :D

Asian (particularly Japanese) > Italian Pizza! (Who doesn't like Pizza..) > Mexican(Us versions, as real Mexican food isn't really that good..)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Italian for me. I adore pasta.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

The cheapest type of food available.   The ''joys'' of a poor student's life...

Oh, the favorite type of food? Dunno exactly, as I haven't been able to taste many varieties other than 'murican trash food and steak.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

In this order,

Sushi, Thai, Indian, German and fuck you if you think otherwise!

BTW, updated the poll, you should probably change your vote.

dunno tbh. im really bad at choosing one thing.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Whatever the hell tastes good

The cheapest type of food available.   The ''joys'' of a poor student's life...

Oh, the favorite type of food? Dunno exactly, as I haven't been able to taste many varieties other than 'murican trash food and steak.

Again, should probably fix your votes, changed the poll.

I like how the poll's ''Nordic'' option mentions IKEA for absolutely no reason even though it's completely irrelevant to the topic.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I like other, because food is food. I really have no preferences and will try most anything.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

Well I eat local food on daily basis, like schnitzel and such, but my absolute favorite is our national food, sheep cheese dumplings and pies. But on special events I really enjoy some Italian food or a good steak too.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I like how the poll's ''Nordic'' option mentions IKEA for absolutely no reason...

Well they serve nordic food in IKEA, it's quite good actually.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Well they serve nordic food in IKEA, it's quite good actually.

Oh, they do? Never been to any IKEA stores honestly (due to lack of money), so I didn't know about that.

Man I need to move from the rural area to actual towns...