How to charge a macbook without a charger!?

ViruZ_HUN

Hello!

I need quick answers!. I have very important Homework to do!

I lost my charger, today i was on a lesson in school today, And my classmates and my had a show to go on, the room we left was open, and every toke their computers and me to but i forgot the charger, when i went back it was gone, i was looking for ti all day, and asked bunch of people!. But nothing. <moderated>

Yes i am damn angry becuze i get no points if i dont do the homework.

So my question is.

How can i charge my Macbook without a charger?, i have no time to buy a new one

Edited by MG2R
Watch the language

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

You probably can't... Sorry man. You'll have to buy one. Or borrow one.

or steal one.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

That is like saying how do I make a hot dog without having a hot dog to cook. You go and buy one or borrow from a friend.

No, it's like trying to make a hot dog, but you don't have a grill.

System: CPU: 4670k | Mobo: Gigabyte Z87MX D3H | RAM: 8gb 1600Mhz | Case:Corsair 350D | PSU: Corsair CX430, to be upgraded soon | GPU: HD4600, to be upgraded soon

Dogecoin: D787N1VP3JaK3wmKehWhqGXBvspZpQ4YFV

You probably can't... Sorry man. You'll have to buy one. Or borrow one.

or steal one.

Or cut off the cord to a lamp and stick it in the usb port... wait don't do that..

Please ignore me...

No, it's like trying to make a hot dog, but you don't have a grill.

What if Ihave an oven, toaster oven, a microwave, or a old amd laptop with prime 95 and furmark?

Does your school have computers you can use? Or maybe your school library you can borrow? 

Have you tried the potato charging method? Get a bunch of potatoes together and hock them up in series, that should provide enough juice to charge.

No, Macbooks use a proprietary connector for the AC input, so you can't for example find another laptop charger with same current and voltage ratings and use that. Your only option is to buy or borrow a charger. 

Mind Power???Tried once. Burnt my Phone due to longer and powerful charging!

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

You might be able to chage it by usb if you have a usb to usb card find the strongest wall wort you have that what netbooks use 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Isn't that pretty hard to do on a macbook?

that's actually a doable thing and probably one of the smarter things said here besides my post of course (slamming it with the full weight of one's body)

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

that's actually a doable thing and probably one of the smarter things said here besides my post of course (slamming it with the full weight of one's body)

On my laptop it is so easy... 2 screws and its out. For the optical drive( yeah Iknow) its 1 screw.

How many screws to a macbook?

Ok I'm done now.

On my laptop it is so easy... 2 screws and its out. For the optical drive( yeah Iknow) its 1 screw.

How many screws to a macbook?

Ok I'm done now.

On white macbook its 3 case screws and those on the hdd. done in less than 2 minutes ... oh it is so complicated ....

On the aluminium ones it is more case screws ...

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

so there is no way to just give it some apple juice at all?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Dump some apple juice on it that should fix it

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

save it on a usb? Upload it to google drive or any other similiar cloud service? rewrite it quickly? take a photo of the screen? idk...

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Dump some apple juice on it that should fix it

i shoud stick up apple juice in yo *ss

put it in the microwave....  ????(joke)

i dint know... do you have a external battery pack that is large enough to power a notebook?

i think the easiest way is to get a new charger  

Sorry, but i have to say this

post-3258-0-11343900-1390413973.jpg

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Nikola Tesla should help you...

Haven't you heard guys!? If you install a certain program on your computer you can than charge it in the microwave! Well the process is a little sparky but don't worry it worked on my note 2! (dont do it this is a joke and i will not take responsibility for the idiot that will enevitably do it) ;)

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb