Canon XA20 Camcorder

TRUE...it does have good audio and better zoom with ois than a point and shoot but really that money you spent wasnt right for its use case! IMHO!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

While watching the video I noticed one thing that was attracting my attention in a not so good way:

Linus was holding the camera by its hand strap. This way of handling a camera reduces shot stability compared to handling by the top handle.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K (4GHz x 4 cores/8 threads);

RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333MHz; 

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0; 

MB: ASUS Z97-A/USB 3.1; 

Storage: 512GB Samsung 970 PRO NVMe SSD.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

• 1 year later...

SCREEN TOO DARK ISSUE

Hello Everyone,

New to forum & hoping I can find my way around, plus back to this msg. Sure would be good to speak with others who use the Canon XA20. Happy to friend anyone on facebook too, willing to share your knowledge. Have some recent footage on youtube which I can share later.

Issue with dark screen during day shooting & clouding days trying to track aerobatic & stunt planes  which move at great speeds etc. Finding the dark screen incredibly frustrating to say the least & currently using it not in auto/cinema vivied mode love the colour but would like more online support along the way with manual modes. The view finder is bloody hopeless to me. See nothing through that. Everything is too tiny & worse.

New upgrade professional camera for me & would also like suggestions for a good shotgun mic for functions??