LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Cool, a friend and I are going to be pirate salvage entrepreneurs...

You and your friend should join LTT's organization.

:D

COMIC SANS

Count me in - either Military or Merc...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Moderators, Admins, and users joining?! WE WILL DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

You and your friend should join LTT's organization.

:D

Yeah, I'll talk to him about it. Sounds like fun.

I'm mostly interested in piracy. I'll be sporting an RSI constellation.

Ultimately I'll do whatever I can in my limited time though so I can contribute in different ways when I'm able.

I am sure your vessel will be most useful.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I'm interested in being connected with the LTT organisation, but I'm not going to have much time to play the game.

Will there be something like a "Casual" rank in each of the sub groups?

Or possibly have a seperate branch that has a looser affiliation with the LTT organisation?

Looking forward to this game coming closer to completion.

I'll be in an Aurora.

Edited by ekka

Definitely interested in joining engineering or military, although I'll have to actually pledge first. :D

I'm mostly interested in piracy. I'll be sporting an RSI constellation.

Ultimately I'll do whatever I can in my limited time though so I can contribute in different ways when I'm able.

I see no application Mr Linus man :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'm just curious, when star citizen actually comes out, will each ship still cost money? What if someone shoots it down? Did you basically loose it? And can you earn UEC in game or do you always have to spend actual money? I love what star citizen is shaping up to be, but I doubt my wallet will have the same opinion :P

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

I'm interested in being connected with the LTT organisation, but I'm not going to have much time to play the game.

Will there be something like a "Casual" rank in each of the sub groups?

Or possibly have a seperate branch that has a looser affiliation with the LTT organisation?

Looking forward to this game coming closer to completion.

We're casual, you can be as dedicated or as inactive as you like, we all understand that everyone has lives to deal with and such :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

This is cool. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Count me in. I'm down to do whatever is needed.

giphy.gif

Ok If Slick in i'm in!

My Birthdays coming so i'll sit and wait till then but looking forward to this :D

Not sure What ship I will be using yet but am looking towards Exploration,Engineering,Military and some merc

any tips guys? :P

2014+_09c0da5b162c15d8ac19002c011e45d0.j

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

I've watched LTT for a year or two now. But this is my first time on the fourms.

My vote was for other. My "other" being salvaging. :)

I'm just curious, when star citizen actually comes out, will each ship still cost money? What if someone shoots it down? Did you basically loose it? And can you earn UEC in game or do you always have to spend actual money? I love what star citizen is shaping up to be, but I doubt my wallet will have the same opinion :P

Basically the whole reason for it being paid atm is to get funding, once the game is actually out, all in-game items will be earned in game.

If your ship is shot down, your insurance will cover the hull (insurance you will have to pay like real insurance) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've watched LTT for a year or two now. But this is my first time on the fourms.

My vote was for other. My "other" being salvaging. :)

How could i forget salvaging D:

That's basically what i wanna be too, added!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Basically the whole reason for it being paid atm is to get funding, once the game is actually out, all in-game items will be earned in game.

If your ship is shot down, your insurance will cover the hull (insurance you will have to pay like real insurance) 

Thanks, I think I will wait for the actual game then :P

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

To those all who voted "exploration" what game package have you purchased?

GAMINGCLICHE: Core i5 6500 - Gigabyte H170N-WiFi - Deepcool Gabriel - 16GB HyperX Fury - Asus Strix GTX 1070 OC - NZXT Manta

ORANGEJULIUS-720p: Core i3-3230 - Noctua 9UB-SE2 - Gigabyte B75N-itx - 8gb GSkill Ares - GTX 650Ti - Bitfenix Prodigy (RETIRED)

This looks really interesting, now just have to save up a bit and find some time  :unsure:

Edit: will get a package sometime in the near future, any recommendations on a ship for piracy or mercenarying?

[spoiler=Current Rig:]i5-4670K @ 4.4 Ghz on 1.3v | MSI Z87I | GTX 780 @ 1150 Mhz | 2x8GB ADATA XPG | Samsung 840 250GB SSD | CM V700 PSU | Custom Watercooled in a Caselabs S3

[spoiler=Peripherals:]Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 | Corsair K70 | Sennheiser Urbanite headphones | Corsair Vengeance MM200 | Asus PB278Q + Samsung 22"

just brought the 315p package( 300i), and can't wait to do some exploration :),

i'm in as soon i can purchase the cutlass still saving money for it 

mostly interested in merc stuff but whit this ship i'm in for pretty much everything expect exploration

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

To those all who voted "exploration" what game package have you purchased?

I haven't yet.

My Birthdays coming so i'll sit and wait till then but looking forward to this :D

Not sure What ship I will be using yet but am looking towards Exploration,Engineering,Military and some merc

any tips guys? :P

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

Awesome.

My handle is 4StringFretless and my Moniker is Dead Elbow.

My ships is an RSI Aurora LN.

Cheers!

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

I haven't really researched it much but can you or will you be able to customise the ships that you buy? I think the 300i would look amazing in black :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate