Steelseries 3GC Wont Work Normal. What do?

joelthezombie15

I got a steelseries 3gc game controller and unless the game lets me change every single button (like dolphin emulator) it wont work properly. It drives me insane. Ive tried the Ds3 tools and xpadder but it wont detect it. Only thing that can make it work is dolphin emulator. It works for other games in the sense that the buttons do stuff but they are always mapped dumb. Or Like i will move the joystick and it acts like it was the buttons. so left stick is = d-pad and right stick is = buttons. Its so annoying. what do i do to fix it?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

pc games are usually a port from a console built game. that being said when they get ported over they get remapped. for keyboard and mouse. with exeptions of a few. so the controls for a pc game are better at following buttons than they will be following a joystick. if you dont mind going though and remapping for each game i recommend motionjoy. but first download the latest drivers and try those first. best of luck.

pc games are usually a port from a console built game. that being said when they get ported over they get remapped. for keyboard and mouse. with exeptions of a few. so the controls for a pc game are better at following buttons than they will be following a joystick. if you dont mind going though and remapping for each game i recommend motionjoy. but first download the latest drivers and try those first. best of luck.

Tried motion joy and it wouldnt recognize the controller. and the drivers are all new. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"