Need some medical advice

mogan23

Alright so yesterday while I was lying on my bed and got stung by a bee on the FACE while SLEEPING. It was my first time and I didn't have any allergic reactions. It got abit red and itchy but not pain. Today it swelled up and seems to be filled with pus like a burn blister. It's not itchy or pain and the rest of my body is fine. Is this normal? I read up and some websites say it is while others say it's not. I don't know what to believe .i just iced it and that reduced the swelling abit. Help pls

Just go see a doctor not a computer forum lol...

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

Medical advice is gotten from a professional (i.e. a doctor), not the internet. Don't be stupid, you'll hurt yourself.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Seek medical attention immediately..........

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

I was stung by a bee in the head a couple of times, my gran just put some bandage around my head, and I painted it red and ran around like rambo...

But yeah, go see your doctor.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Get someone to suck the pus out of your face.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Try Reddit. They know their shit over there.

Just go see a doctor not a computer forum lol...

Medical advice is gotten from a professional (i.e. a doctor), not the internet. Don't be stupid, you'll hurt yourself.

Seek medical attention immediately..........

I was stung by a bee in the head a couple of times, my gran just put some bandage around my head, and I painted it red and ran around like rambo...

But yeah, go see your doctor.

Swelling is an allergic reaction. Take some beneadryl.

There is a strong chance part of the stinger is still in the sting spot.

Get someone to suck the pus out of your face.

Try Reddit. They know their shit over there.

apply a pea sized dab of thermal compound to help reduce the swelling

go to the doctors dude you probley find them to be a lot more helpfull then the guys on the fourm

Haha ,I'm going to the doctor later.just wanted some advice a,tough I wouldn't have tried them

Haha ,I'm going to the doctor later.just wanted some advice a,tough I wouldn't have tried them

you wouldn't try it, right? right?

ok so here's what you do:

1. go to a convention (doesn't matter what)

2. mingle with as many ppl as possible (do photos together with them whilst hugging them real close)

3. explain to everyone after the photo shoot, that you have mumps

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

If you were lucky, it was a radioactive super mutant power giving bee.

You could wake up tomorrow with the power to turn nectar into honey.

Nothing to see here - move along.